Online document management with Google Apps
What are Google Apps?
Google Apps are a set of productivity applications made available by Google. This suite includes a document, spreadsheet, and slideshow editors, amongst others. These, paired together with Google Drive, enable collaborative workflows that are ideal for the workplace.
HOW IT WORKS
Create documents that are easily shared and secured, allowing for collaboration with team members wherever they are.
Ensure that only those with authorization are able to access each document made using Google Apps.
ORGANIZE AND RETRIEVE
Save documents to Google Drive so that they are accessible from anywhere, whether for individual teams or the whole company.
EXPORT WITH EASE
It is quick and simple to export as a PDF, Word Doc file, and more to send via email or otherwise share while ensuring compatibility.
How Skyline supports customers using Google Apps
Using Google Apps, we can help you create and manage documents and drives to ensure your workflow is seamless.
Set Up Drives
- A new project is started
- If a suitable drive cannot be found or the project requires different authorization, then create a new drive
- Identify all the necessary members who need access and add them
- Create the necessary folder structure to ensure everything is organized and easily accessible
- Organize new files as they come in and retrieve older files when they need to be referenced
- Receive request to create a new document
- An admin will identify the correct drive and folder to place the file
- Prepare the link and ensure it is accessible by all collaborators
- Share the link with all involved parties with the correct level of access
- When finished, export the document in the specified file type as needed